samedi 1 octobre 2011





Proust Questionnaire of:
Liza Minnelli



What is your idea of perfect happiness?
: Laughter and peace of mind.

What is your greatest fear?
 :  Fear is something one has to think through and understand.

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
 : Charles Aznavour.

 
 What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

 : Anxiety.

 

What is the trait you most deplore in others? 
 : Rudeness and inconsideration.

 

What is your greatest extravagance? 
 : Generosity.

What is your favorite journey?
 : New York to Paris.

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
 : Smiling when I don’t want to.

 
 What is your greatest regret? 

 : I never got to dance with Fred Astaire.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
 : My family and the stage.

When and where were you happiest?
 : When I’m quietly reading under a good lamp.

What is your current state of mind?
 : Excellent—how about you?

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
 : To stand up for myself more.

If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be?
 : Absolutely nothing.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
 : My work on behalf of AIDS.

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
 : I’m so damn grateful for what I have I wouldn’t be anything else.

What is your most treasured possession?
 : My friendship with my godmother, Kay Thompson.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
 : Pain of any kind.

Where would you like to live?
 : Exactly where I am … New York City.

What is your favorite occupation?
 : Dancer.

What is your most marked characteristic?
 : I don’t know—what do you think? I guess entertaining people.

What is the quality you most like in a man?
 : Humor.

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
 : Humor and honesty.

What do you most value in your friends?
 : Their friendship.

Who are your favorite writers?
 : Fred Ebb and John Kander.

What is it that you most dislike?
 : Broccoli and manipulation.

How would you like to die?
 : Not today.

What is your motto?
 : “Reality is something you rise above.”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire